Friday, April 8, 2016

#DADIM16 [goals]

**This is a bit of a change from the intended post for today. After taking a look at my inspiration board I was nervous to post others' pictures. So, we are going with goals!**

We are one week closer to May. And today on our countdown we are going over goals for my #dadim. Check it out!

My goals for 2016 #DADIM
  • Wear a new outfit everyday. I want to change it up everyday. I am hoping to wear a different mix each day of May. I will absolutely wear the same pieces just in different ways! 
  • Dress to the toes everyday. That means getting completely dressed, shoes included. 
  • Take a picture everyday. I would like to say this is a DUH thing but I know that I forget and then at the end of the day when I look like something the cat drug in just isn't the time. 
  • Try something new. Break out of my mold and explore a new thing! 
What are some of your goals? 

No comments:

Post a Comment