Wednesday, March 7, 2018

m a r c h goals

One week into March and I'm just now getting around to this! Oops! It's been a KRAYZEE year so far! Things are different so instead of being "freed" up things just shifted so I've still been running a crazy MPH! All good things!

[march goals]


  • this is embarrassing but making sure my quiet time makes the the list is so important! I have not been diligent in making this a priority and I need to. I haven't set a specific goal other than say to make it a priority. I'll update at the end of the month.
  • watch what I'm eating and make a conscience effort to make healthy decisions.
  • do 15 workouts this month. 
  • complete the plank challenge app.
  • finish a project for a friend.
[verse of the month]

Psalm 51:12
Restore to me the joy of your salvation, and uphold me with a willing spirit.

And just to recap January and February...


Cold days with the babe,


time with the #niecespieces, 


delayed Christmas celebration with the family, 


at home sushi with the sisters,



Valentine's day with the babe passing out valentines,



visits with grandpa at his new place,


taking Mamaw some daffodils, 


basketball games with these five, 


and going through my grandparent's house getting it ready to sell and finding gems like this! 

Happy March! 

No comments:

Post a Comment