Friday, February 16, 2018

hello, and how are you?

 Hey Y'all! 

It's been a while since I've done an introduction and "who am I" post. I thought I would jump on the opportunity to do so for the blog and participate and Kelly's Korner link up today! 



 For starters I'm AH! I'll be 28 next week. I am a lover of nature and plants and growing things! I crave fresh air and a yard project. I love lemon water, carnitas anything, fresh fruits and veggies, kombucha, and coconut cake! I would rather wander a sunflower field than a shopping mall! Finding good deals at a thrift store feels like a competition I have to win! 


I am the middle sister to a family of all girls! We five have been a close group since forever. These ladies are my best and closest friends and in any situation having them by my side is my best choice. Between my older two sisters I have 7 of the cutest and best humans to call me aunt! 


I enjoy spending time with my family and friends. I love my church and being involved in service teams and community groups. I like to volunteer. I love crafting and refurbishing things. I like to bake and make things in the kitchen in general and I may or may not make cookie dough just to eat it! =) I like to go but I enjoy staying in a catching up on my Netflix obsessions, Great British Baking Show and Call the Midwife!  


My heart beats for children and I have worked with them in some capacity for the past ten years. I worked for a Spanish church for a time after graduation and it became and immersion experience here in the states. I now use my Spanish to teach home school coops but desire to have God use it any way He chooses. I am currently praying through other options that would mean a job change but we will see how that goes!  


Lastly, I am a born again Christ follower daily reminded of my need for a Savior. I attend an Acts29 church plant here in Virginia. My current favorite resources are the ReadScripture App, the She Reads Truth website, and podcasts by Jamie Ivey, Journey Woman, and Tim Keller. I am enjoying reading The Insanity of God and Total Church right now.

Nice to meet you and glad you could join me!

No comments:

Post a Comment