Friday, January 22, 2016

Why Not?

For years Kelly over at Kelly's Korner has hosted Show us your Singles. I admit I have avoided for many reasons. Not sure I can explain them now but just the same, I did. This year I decided, "why not?" So, here is goes!

Hey y'all!

I'm AH, I'm 25 and I live in the heart of Virginia.

I am a sinner saved by grace, stumbling daily but seeking after the Rescuer of my heart, completely humbled by the gravity of the cross and that my eternity is secured. Overwhelmed by grace, redeemed by steadfastness, and sought after by Love.

I am the middle child to a family of all girls! There are five of us total ranging in ages from 15-32. Our age differences don't play a negative hand in how much we love each other. We are all super close!


I have four nephews and a niece that have me completely wrapped! 


I am fairly close to my family at large. Aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents, the whole shebang! I hope to provide that for my nephews and nieces as well. I pray that God continues to work in my family to keep us close.


I spin a lot of plates. I nanny full time, I've been with the family for just shy of 5 years. I teach Spanish II in a homeschool co-op. I tutor a Spanish I student, looking to take on more. I facilitate the private home education for a first generation American. I participate in the family business, a small handmade company. I am working on getting some furniture refurbished to resell it on the side. I love to be busy and have a lot going on. Sitting still just isn't my style. 


Pigs are my favorite animals.

I love food festivals.

I love Washington DC.


I love eating healthy and discovering ways to eat different things...

...but I love a good donut every now and then! 


I love to run.

I love to travel.


I am passionate about human life having value...upon conception.

I passionate about money being saved and spent wisely.




I believe God's Word is inspired by Him and what He says is truth. 

We'll get straight to the elephant in the room. I desire to be married. I have for as long as I can remember. Until now, God has not brought the desires He placed on my heart to fruition. I am not sure what He has in store for my future but my prayer for 2016 is to remain soft in the Potter's hands as He forms what He desires. 

If anything it will be fun to meet some new friends through this so feel free to say, "hey!"

Happy Friday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment