Saturday, January 23, 2016

chia seed pudding

I have been saying just how much I have been enjoying chia seed pudding this round. I was shocked to learn just how nutrient packed these little seeds are. Take a look here for some more info and yummy recipes! 



I start out my pudding the same way every time! Here is what I do:

1 banana
1 can of full fat unsweetened coconut milk
chia seeds (I buy them here)

I blend the banana and milk together until smooth.


I put 2 tablespoons of chia seeds in the bottom of single serve mason jars. I can't remember what size these jars are but they are next to smallest size. 


Then I pour the banana coconut milk over the seeds, place the lid on, and shake until all the seeds are incorporated. 

I like to chunk up some fruit, add some nuts, different spices, etc.


These two flavors are pina colada and blueberry! I love these little jars. They are a perfect snack or meal on the go. They keep me full and energized and other than the work it takes to put them together they aren't time consuming!

Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment