Verse of the month: Matthew 6:25-34
Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.'"
I confess I did not meditate and soak this verse in as much as I did last month's. That is something I hope to do better this coming month. It did, however, birth an idea. Details to come!
Word(s) of the month: enjoy and love
I think these words were very clear and evident. I enjoyed so much this month and loving others was just what this heart needed to do!
- Spreadin' the love! I'm purposing to reach out to at least one person with some act of intentionality every day. This wasn't as successful as I had hoped. The month quickly got away from me being busy with a lot of things. I did get a good portion of my ideas done but not all. I hope to still finish the list even if it isn't when I planned to.
- Weather and time permitting I'm hoping to put in at least 2 hours of walking a week. I hurt my knee so running is out (for now!) but I want to maintain the walking! I know that I got in a good portion of time walking. I didn't count. I was given a BellaBeat for my birthday (thanks mom!) so I hope to be able to chart it better.
- Work up to a minute plank! This was a success and I am so proud! I have downloaded a plank app and I am going to take a step back and complete the advanced challenge through that, it starts at 30, and work my way up to longer!
What was a good thing that happened this month?
My nephew was born! WashingtonBear! Perfect little bundle!
|No, his name isn't WashingtonBear...it just is when Aunt Hottie is calling him!|
What entertainment was good this month?
We restarted Christy. I mean, classic!
What book was great this month?
Would I be cheating if I had the same answer as last month?
What food was good this month?
My birthday lunch! Yum!!!
What did I let go of this month?
- another couple pounds
- 3 bags of clothes
- my need for caffeine
What did I gain this month?
- the ability to do a minute long plank
- an aloe vera plant
- a double ear infection and a nasty cold that won't go away
On to March!
Verse of the month: Matthew 7:7-11
- do an original greek study on the phrase Kingdom of Heaven said so many times throughout Matthew to understand what it means.
- complete a 30 days of Bible lettering
- Begin Lent
- Finish Matthew and pray about the next book
- Complete two projects for friends
- work up to a minute an a half long plank
- 2 hours of walking a week
- one more blog post other than the monthly goals