Sunday, August 7, 2016

#grand.pa.logue July 2016

*looking at panty hose*
"No nonsense: control top. I wonder what that means."

"25 miles per hour. 25 miles per hour." I was going 19 mph. 

Fixing his fourth cup of coffee, "I don't understand the attraction of coffee on people all over."

Him: "Do you know my darling very well?"
Me: "Yes sir. She's my grandmother."
Him: *Look of shock* "Well, how did that happen?!"

Taking the last sip of his milk...
Me: "would you like some more milk to finish off your lunch."
Him: putting his glass down, "no, that will be plenty. 
30 seconds later, picks his glass back up and looks in. 
Him: "get me just a taste more milk."

Him: "What church do you go to?"
Me: "R****** Church."
Him: "R****** what church?"
Me: "Just R****** Church."
Him: "No baptist. Shame."








No comments:

Post a Comment