Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Paint Day


For a combination birthday gift to my mom and myself my sisters gave us a paint day! They allowed us to choose some paint and a piece of furniture, they fixed yummy foods, treated us to starbucks, and made a day of it. The painting was fun, the food was great but the fellowship was my favorite. We talked and encouraged, and shared, and just were! 
I painted my bedside table. I had painted several years back a light yellow color. I was going for more of a golden but it didn't turn out. This time it was awesome! [I'll post pictures soon.] I have to put the glass knob on and then it will be done completely.
They fixed us a salad bar with several berries, and toppings and my sister who was hosting busted out a bottle of my favorite kombucha, Grape! 
Coffee punch and chocolate covered strawberries = perfect top to the end of the day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment