Sunday, January 3, 2016

What I Did on My Month Off

I took this past month to really dial back and refocus on things that matter. It was amazing not to be consumed with the raging social media. I enjoyed living in the moments! My time, though trying at parts, was well spent and refreshing. Here's a brief overview.
  • I decorated for Christmas!
  • I figured out how to do this cool bokah on my phone!!! 


  • I made my own wreaths. Like with clippings, from my yard!
  • Plus, I got to put these window panes I've been eyeing behind the shed for months to good use! 


  • I got to hang out with these babies and their brothers and their cousin and awful lot! 



  • I got to take this guy to a Christmas concert. Despite his face he really enjoyed himself and sang, loudly, along with all the carols he knew.
  • I learned to arm knit and I made an arm knit infinity scarf.
  • My family and I completed a Jesse Tree!


  • I got to visit Patrick Henry's house that he lived at in Ashland, Va. It was decorated for Christmas and there was period dancing and food tasting! 
  • I got my room brought back under control and I have begun composing a plan to tackle the organization needs once and for all!

  • I got to hear my lovely sisters and friends in concert! 


  • I met with a friend to discuss some business ventures.
  • My family and I did out annual donuts, pjs, and Christmas lights!

  • I completed the She Reads Truth Advent study...HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Sent to your email daily! Perfect! 
  • I got to se my Boogs in his Christmas Pageant at school. So much cuteness!


  • Santa even came to the pageant!

  • I got to go to my Boog's Christmas party at school!

  • I made some pretty awesome Christmas gifts!

  • I played some Settlers with the sisters!

  • I went to Southern Seasons and it changed my life! =) 

  • And, I did this...


Bring it on 2016! 

1 comment: